Today, 25 Feb 2020
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- Plan, develop and implement sales strategies for new growth area and expand business opportunities;
- Monitor trends and insights relevant to the industry while establishing relationships with clients;
- Evaluate sales and marketing potential and develop sales and marketing programmes;
- Identify and develop specific sales opportunities and plan specific approaches;
- Attend to sales enquiries and identifies new sales leads;
- Responsible for sales targets;
- Compile sales reports;
- Work collaboratively with operations; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned from time to time as your superior/management deem fit.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Marketing or equivalent;
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position; and
- Skills: Initiative, hardworking, independent and responsible.